Hey Church Family,
Thank you for your prayers and your patience as our staff navigates the ever-changing landscape of COVID.
We cannot pretend COVID isn’t real. Our church has experienced several deaths related to COVID recently. Our hearts and our prayers are with these families.
While we cannot pretend COVID isn’t real, we also cannot stop gathering and doing life together—we must simply act with wisdom and love as we do so.
With that said, here’s our response to the rising number of active COVID cases that will apply to our worship services and ministry related events.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at both campuses.
- Masks are encouraged.
- We will offer socially distanced seating & unrestricted seating. Please sit where you are most comfortable.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
Your health and safety is a top priority of ours. We closely monitor the data surrounding COVID-19 and will make adjustments as deemed necessary.
We strive to keep you up-to-date and our info hub was designed to do just that. To be notified of any changes, upcoming events, etc., please make sure you visit the info hub.
Again, thank you for praying for us. We love you and your family!
We want to encourage you to continue to give faithfully. This allows us to continue to do ministry and be on mission.
Monday-Friday | 8:00am - 4:30pm
You may reach us at 931-648-8031 during office hours.
Our Pastor On-Call can be reached after hours at 931-920-2730 or email us at email@example.com
Family Life Center Hours
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Gym Closed. Join us for Worship at 9:45 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.